(in force from 12.08.2021)
This Cookies Policy applies to the website at www.rebelhorn.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) run by “Powerbike” spółka akcyjna (joint stock company) with their registered office in Dąbrowa /address: Batorowska 20, 62-070 Dopiewo/ entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000398622, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7811756729 and REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 634638849 with share capital PLN 1,737,500.00 paid in full, contact e-mail address email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text information files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the user visiting the Website (hereinafter the “User”), among others on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card - depending on the device used by the User.
Cookies primarily constitute a useful and safe tool that makes it easier for the User to browse the Website and use its functionalities. During the next visit of the User to the Website, cookies enable the recognition of the device and the adjustment of the Website to the User’s individual preferences. They also enable the preparation of website visit statistics.
Cookies used by the Website are safe and do not cause any setting changes in the User’s devices or in the software installed on these devices. The mechanism of cookies used on the Website is not used to collect any information about Users or to track their navigation. Cookies do not store any personal data of Users or any confidential information from the User’s device.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- saving arrangement of individual elements,
- saving data from completed forms available on the Website,
- adapting the content and advertisements to the individual preferences of the User,
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how the Website is used and researching the needs of Users, with the exception of personal identification of Users,
- improving the functionality of the Website.
3. Types of Cookies we use
When visiting our Website, you may encounter the following types of cookies:
Persistent (permanent) and temporary (session) – depending on the time for which they are stored on the hard drive of the User’s device (computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card).
– Temporary files are cookies that are stored for a relatively short period of time - they are deleted when the User leaves the website or closes the web browser. Temporary files are also often referred to as session files for this reason.
– Persistent files (also known as permanent files) are cookies that are usually stored for a longer period than in the case of temporary files - the period of their storage lasts for the time specified in the parameters of a given cookie or until they are deleted by the User.
Information whether a given cookie is permanent, temporary, own or external, as well as the period of its storage, can also be obtained by using the appropriate options of your web browser - for this purpose, please refer to the help section of your web browser.
4. Management of Cookies, consent to their use
Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their deletion in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of the web browser.
Failure to change these settings in the web browser means acceptance of the cookies used by the Website. By using the Website, the User agrees to their use.