Export Sales Specialist
We support every motorcycle passion. We want motorcyclist to fell free and gain happines
from riding a motorbike. As we grow really fast, we look for new business
partners and oportunities. That’s why we are looking for Export Sales Specialist.
- leading projects of new product launches on foreign markets,
- active acquisition and support of foreign customers,
- building and maintaining long-term relationships with current and prospective customers,
- taking care of the highest quality of sales transactions - we want every contact with our brand to be on the right level,
- analyzing the needs of foreign customers and adjusting the products we offer them,
- co-creating the strategy of the Export Department,
- participation in meetings with foreign customers, personal contact during company fairs or conferences - there is a lot going on at our company all year round,
and one of the key events in the life of the company is the private label fair, to which we invite our foreign customers. And it is during these fairs that we want you
to show our customers what we have created for them.
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in international trade,
- advanced written and spoken English is a must,
- understanding of the company's goals and the ability to connect them with the client's goals,
- success in building a foreign market - you have already achieved success, show it off so we know you will do the same with us,
- communication skills, enthusiasm and energy - we have been building a team of such people for years and we are looking for them as well.
- knowledge of German and/or other European language - we work in an international environment and it would be perfect if you could speak to some of our clients in their native language,
- motorcyclist - not to miss any opportunity to have fun.
- any form of cooperation (employment contract, B2B)
- remuneration adequate to your skills
- co-financing of private medical care
- great openness and support of an experienced team
- participation in workshops, conferences and trade fairs
- Polish and foreign team-building trips
- employee discounts
- and if something else is important to you, we will be happy to talk about it
So, if you desire to join our team, let us know and email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org