Spark Textile JacketRegular price€149,95 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Rebelhorn Spark multi-season urban motorbike jacket in durable 600D polyester has a sewn-in waterproof membrane. Four ventilation channels allow you to regulate your temperature while riding, the removable insulation will keep you comfortable on colder days. To ensure optimum adjustability, regulation straps have been added on the sleeves and waist. On the front of the jacket you will find two zipped pockets.
Number of layers: 2
- the outer shell has been sewn from durable 600D polyester, providing protection and resisting tears
- a sewn-in membrane protects against rain and wicks moisture away from the body
- a detachable warming waistcoat ensures thermal comfort even on colder days
- elbow protectors (adjustable position) and level 2 shoulder protectors increase the level of passive protection
- the jacket also features a pocket for an accessory back protector
- reflective elements improve your visibility on the road
- the jacket has adjustable circumferences in the most important areas, i.e. the cuff, biceps and waist, so you will always get the perfect fit
- thanks to 4 ventilation channels: 2 on the chest and 2 on the back, you can adjust the breathability of the jacket with precision
- the 4-way stretch mesh lining not only adapts well to the shape of your body, but also ensures breathability
- short and long zips (YKK 8VST) connect the jacket to the trousers for comfort and additional protection.
- the elasticated inserts on the back make the jacket even more form-fitting and easy to move in.
- 2 external zipped pockets
- inner waterproof zipped pocket